On 15/12/2017, DMRC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB, LLM for the position of Claims Commissioner.
|Vacancy 1||Claims Commissioner|
|Salary||Rs. 1,10,300/- Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||12/01/2018|
i. EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
The candidate should be
1. Is or have been Judge of High Court / Qualified to be a judge of High Court.Or
2. Has been a Member of Indian Legal Service and held a post of Grade I of that service. Or
3. Has held a Civil Judiciary post at the level of Joint Secretary in the payscale of Rs. 37400-67000 (GP-10000) for minimum 3 years.
ii. JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE POST: The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for adjudicating upon claims for compensation in respect of accidents involving death of, or bodily injury to person, or damages to any property arising out of working of Delhi Metro Project and its operations.
Address For The Job
ii. Candidates shall be called for screening process in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
iii. The Selection Process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass the Selection Process, before being adjudged as suitable. All related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
iv. No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the Screening Process.
How to Apply
2. Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website after 29/01/18 along with other details like venue, time etc.
3. The details for the interview will be held uploaded separately. (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The final results will be declared by last week of February (tentatively).
4. Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised though our website only.
5. The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 12/01/18, by speed post at the following address. General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi. [ ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 ]