|Vacancy 1||Law Researcher|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||26/12/2017|
1. Qualification and Experience:
a. The candidate must be having a Bachelor Degree in Law(including integrated Degree Course in Law) as on the date of appearing at interview from any Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar council of India for enrolment as an Advocate. Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to completion of the 5th year course before engagement as Law Researcher.
b. Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to completion of the 5th year course before engagement as Law Researcher.The Candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC online, LexisNexis, westlaw etc.
2. Consolidated Stipend; A fixed consolidated stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month without any dearness or other allowances/perquisites shall be paid to the Law Researcher
1. The applicants would be called for the Interview on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. If any candidate is found to have given false information or does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained
2. Any application received after the last date shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Punjab State Legal Services Authority shall not be responsible for any delay including of postal/courier services.Engagement as Law Researcher is a full time job and purely contractual in nature. It will not confer any right on the selected candidates to claim regular appointment/continuance in service in the Punjab State Legal Services Authority.
3. Announcements regarding Date, Time and Venue of the interview shall be made on the official website of Punjab State Legal Services Authority www.pulsa.gov.in.The candidates are advised to keep on visiting the said website. Punjab State Legal Services Authority shall not be responsible for missing or no receipt of any information on account of his/her failure to checkup with the official website from time to time.
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate
(iii) All Certificates of Educational Qualification/Experience.
(iv) Any other certificate relied upon. Self attested copies of the aforesaid certificates shall be submitted at the time of scrutiny of documents. No extra time for production of any document will be given. Failure to produce original testimonial/documents on demand will entail rejection of candidature. No documents created or procured after last date of submission of Application Form will be accepted. The engagement of the candidates will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying all the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary evidence in support thereof. If on verification at any time during, before or after the recruitment process or even after appointment it is found that a candidate is /has been ineligible, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice.