On 13/11/2017, PSERC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Law Research Associate.
|Vacancy 1||Law Research Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2017|
1. Post Name: Law Research Associate
2. Essential Educational Qualifications: Law Graduate (fresh or experience) who have passed final year L.L.B examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized University. The candidate should be enrolled with any Bar Council. The candidate must have good working knowledge of Computer operation including retrieval of desired information from various search engines./processors The age of the candidate shall not be above 30 years as on 30th Oct 2017.
3. Duties & Functions: Law research associate shall be responsible for identification, selection, collection and combination of case laws, citation and judicial pronouncements relevant to the specific proceedings, should sit during hearing of matters by the Commission and noting down the arguments, preparing synopsis of the matters listed before the Commission, assisting in preparation of drafts judgment. Law Research associate can also be responsible for development, storage and speedy retrieval of such material as per requirement and bunching of similar matters.
Terms and Conditions
1. Law Research Associate shall be paid fixed emoluments, depending upon qualifications and experience and as decided by the Commission.The period of contract initially will be for one year, extendable further on yearly basis depending upon the performance and requirement. The services shall be terminable with a notice of one month or salary in lieu thereof on either side. However initial period of 6 months will be on probation during which the services can be terminated at any time without serving any notice and without assigning any reason. The contractual assignment shall not confer any right or claim for the continuance of service.
2. The Law Research Associate will not accept any other assignment during his/her term of engagement as such. He/she shall not practice as an Advocate in any court of Law during the course of assignment as Law Research Associate.He/she shall maintain punctuality in attending to his/her duties