On 06/11/2017, Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Assistant Manager.
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 36,300/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||15/11/2017|
1. Key Skills Required: Essential: Degree in Law from recognized University. Minimum 5 years experience as practicing advocate or as a Law Officer in Legal Department of a statutory Corporation / Company. Knowledge of Konkani
2. Desirable: Drafting / Conveyancing. Having sufficient experience in documentation/registration. Having association with senior advocate for 5 years. Experience in dealing with matters relating to Company law. Resident of Goa for 15 years. Knowledge of Marathi. Knowledge of Computers.
3. Basic Consolidated Pay – Rs. 36,300/ – with additional perks applicable to the post. The post will be purely on contract basis for a period of 5 years.
4. Job Description: The role will involve the following:
1. Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management and resources in the Legal department.
2. Will be reporting to the Manager (Legal) for all legal matters of the corporation.
3. Will be responsible for assisting Manager (Legal) with regard to drafting, processing various agreements between GSIDC and consultants/ contractors, etc. and other documents which are of legal in nature.
4. Responsible for attending Staff meetings, Court at the time of hearing as per directions of reporting head.
5. Will have to coordinate with the staff of GSIDC and consultants/ contractors of GSIDC Ltd., with regard to execution of work contracts.
6. Review/ draft contracts, agreements and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
7. Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
8. If required would provide and interpret legal information to management on legal implications of issues pertaining to GSIDC.
9. Any other responsibilities assigned by the immediate reporting head.