On 04/10/2017, JKPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Assistant Draftsman
1. Essential Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University.Experience: Two years actual practice at Bar with proficiency in Urdu.Desirable: Three years experience in translation of legal documents.2. The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4800
1. Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 06 .10.2017
2. Last date for submission of online applications = 06.11.2017
3. Last date for submission of fee/bank challan = 08.11.2017
1. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualifications prescribed for the post. No enquiry for advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
2. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Further, the summoning of candidates for interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected.
3. Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the Govt., in accordance with the availability of vacancies. A written test shall be conducted and the marks/points obtained by the participating candidates shall be apportioned proportionately against the marks earmarked for written test in the selection criteria
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) and click on the link “Online Application”. An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible. On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear.
2. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage. On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details. The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken. Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only. vii. By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
3. Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields. ix. Application once submitted cannot be edited.
4. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form. xi. The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan.
5. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents. Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
6. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Reference No: NOTIFICATION NO: 09- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Malabar Cements Limited Jobs 2017: 03 Deputy General Manager, Legal Officer, Welfare Officer Vacancy for LLB published on 6th October
On 04/10/2017, Malabar Cements Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM, MSW, LLB, Diploma, BSW, Any Graduate for the position of Deputy General Manager, Legal Officer, Welfare Officer.
|Vacancy 2||Legal Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 24,040 – Rs. 3,88,840/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||31/10/2017|
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India. Experience: Minimum 5 years Bar Experience. Preference will be given who is having 15-20 years of post qualification as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Statutory Corporation/ Company and /or Legal Associate/ Legal Consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s Office or in the Legal Department of Central/ State Government who has hand on experience in the Service matters, Tender formalities, Commercial matters, vetting of all agreements, liaisoning with the empanelled Advocates, Issues related to Sales and Marketing etc.
Address For The Job
How to Apply
National Company Law Tribunal Jobs 2017: 16 Law Research Associate Vacancy for LLB Salary 30,000 published on 28th September 2017
On 18/09/2017, National Company Law Tribunal announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Law Research Associate.
|Vacancy 1||Law Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati, New Delhi, Bengaluru|Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad|Secunderabad|
|Last Date to Apply||09/11/2017|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as Law Research Associate in NCLT purely on contractual assignment on consolidated remuneration of Rs.30,000/ – per month possessing the following essential Qualifications:-
I. Law Graduates (fresh or experienced) who have passed final year L.L.B examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university.
II. The candidate should be enrolled with any Bar Council.
Ill.The candidate must have knowledge of computer operation including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processors such as Manupatra, SCC Online, etc.