On 11/10/2017, Federal Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, LLB for the position of Assistant Company Secretary, Legal Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Company Secretary|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||22/10/2017|
1. Minimum Educational Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from an accredited University / Institution. Graduation / Post Graduation in legal discipline is considered desirable. Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries (ACS). Post Qualification Work2. Experience: Minimum 10 years post qualification work experience in handling Regulatory & Compliance requirements of SEBI, NSE and BSE of an entity listed in NSE or BSE with atleast 5 years valid experience, in Statutory Compliance, Secretarial Matters, Investor Relations etc OR in role of a Company Secretary. Relevant work experience with Scheduled Commercial Banks will be an added advantage. Probation Period Selected candidates will be on probation for a continuous period of 1 year.
|Vacancy 2||Legal Officer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, LLB, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Last Date to Apply||22/10/2017|
1. Minimum Education & other desired Qualification: Should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in Law with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/ Institution. Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+3 year course in law or degree in any subject + 3 year course in Law. Post-Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5 year course in law or degree in any subject + 5 year course in Law.2. Work Experience: Candidates should be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar council and should have minimum 3 years active practice as Advocate in Civil and Civil / Criminal court or minimum 1 year experience as legal officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank as on 01.10.2017 for being eligible to be considered for the post of Legal Officer in Scale I. Candidates should be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar council and should have minimum 5 years active practice as Advocate in Civil and Civil / Criminal court or minimum 3 years experience as legal officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank as on 01.10.2017 for being eligible to be considered for the post of Legal Officer in Scale II. Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a continuous period of 1 year.
1. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of group discussion, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
2. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final. For any clarifications candidates may contact at email@example.com or at 0484-2621720, 2634032. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note/possess the following: Particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details, as these details are required to be filled in the online application form. Scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidate must possess his / her personal e-mail ID which should be valid for entire duration of this recruitment process.To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link ‘Careers’, and click “Apply Online” provided under “Recruitment of Assistant Company Secretary & Legal Officers” in the ‘Careers’ page. After reading the instructions carefully, fill up all the details required in the online application form and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the last page of the application platform to submit / register your online application for the process. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form and retain the same for future reference. Selection Process call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through email at the e-mail address furnished by them in the online application. The intimation for the purpose of selection process will be sent to the short-listed candidates only through e-mail to the e-mail address provided by them in the online application.
2. Interested candidates, who satisfy the eligibility criteria detailed in this notification, are advised to apply online between 11.10.2017 and 22.10.2017 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this notification. (Ref No: HR-TAD/Rec/2017)